The Essential Guide To Wrongful Death Law in Washington State
No amount of money will ever make up for the loss of a loved one. But our civil justice system recognizes that a wrongful death can impose severe emotional and financial consequences on the surviving family members and that monetary compensation may be the only way to achieve justice. The book, Wrongful Death in Washington State: The Essential Guide To Wrongful Death Law in Washington State™ by Seattle attorney and author Chris Davis is the only essential guide for surviving family members to understand their legal rights and options after the tragic loss of a loved one.
This comprehensive book sensitively addresses common issues and questions that may arise, such as: an overview of the wrongful death laws and litigation process, the need to start a probate action, dealing with medical and funeral bills, finding the right attorney, making sure that the surviving children and family members are fairly compensated, and the necessary legal steps involved in a wrongful death lawsuit.
Read this book to:
- Understand what you need to know about wrongful death lawsuits.
- Gain valuable insight into the legal process.
- Learn how to begin a wrongful death claim.
- Determine if you actually need a wrongful death attorney.
- And much, much, more
This book will also help you to determine if you actually need a wrongful death attorney; learn how to hire a wrongful death lawyer; and how to begin a wrongful death claim. The book also covers what you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process. Over 120+ pages of important legal information that the surviving family members of a wrongful death victim invWashington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for the death of their loved one.
Understanding Wrongful Death Law
In this presentation about Wrongful Death cases in Washington State, Seattle Attorney Chris Davis explains some of the basic laws surrounding negligence in this area. He also delves into various aspects of the pre-litigation and claims process, in addition to determining the value up a wrongful death case.
- Chapter One - Basic Facts About Wrongful Death Cases in Washington
- Chapter Two - Planning a Funeral After an Unexpected Death
- Chapter Three - Overview of Washington State's Wrongful Death Laws
- Chapter Four - The Pre-Litigation or Claims Process for Wrongful Death Cases
- Chapter Five - The Wrongful Death of a Child
- Chapter Six - Determining the Value of a Wrongful Death Case
- Chapter Seven - The Specific Damages Recoverable in a Wrongful Death Case
- Chapter Eight - The Litigation Process for Wrongful Death Claims
- Chapter Nine - The Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer in a Wrongful Death Case
Christopher Davis has spent nearly the last 15 years attempting to "level the playing field" between accident victims and insurance companies. He is passionately devoted to advancing and perfecting trial techniques and communication strategies on behalf of injured victims.
If you would like to speak with Mr. Davis about your case you may contact him at Davis Law Group, P.S. in Seattle at 206-727-4000.
NOTICE of DISCLAIMER:
This book is not intended to offer legal advice. This book is for informational purposes only. If you have specific questions about your accident case, you should speak to a qualified attorney in Washington State. The author, Christopher Michael Davis, is a licensed practicing attorney in good standing in the state of Washington. The Washington State Bar Association does not recognize or confer "Certifications" or "Board Certifications" for attorneys who may specialize in any one or more particular practice areas.