What Every Parent Should Know About Children and Accidents
As a service to the public, the parents of child accident victims in Washington state can get this insightful and informative book for FREE!
Christopher M. Davis offers basic facts about serious accident claims involving children; defines the legal and settlement process for child injury claims; gives tips on dealing with insurance companies; offers insight into how to determine the value of a child injury claim; and discusses common questions and legal issues that are often present in cases involving children. Davis also helps parents understand the pros and cons of hiring an attorney to represent their child.
ONLY THE PARENTS OF INJURED CHILDREN IN WASHINGTON STATE ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THIS BOOK
Read this book to:
- Learn if you actually have a legal claim for injuries sustained by your child.
- Find out who can be declared negligent; the child, the parents, other parties, etc.
- Understand the statute of limitations for accident cases in Washington state.
- Become acquainted with the considerations involved with children testifying in court.
- Gain valuable insight into how insurance companies deal with child accident claims.
- Learn the considerations when injuries include traumatic brain injury and how to prove TBI.
- Discover how Washington state’s wrongful death law applies to cases involving a child.
- Learn the common considerations for dog bite and animal attack claims.
- Become familiar with the role of settlement guardian ad litem (SGAL).
- Understand the impact of minor settlement on government assistance or other types of benefits.
- And much, much, more…
Table Of Contents
- Chapter One - Basic Facts: Children and Accidents
- Chapter Two - Important Legal Ramifications in Child Injury Cases
- Chapter Three - Dealing With the Insurance Company
- Chapter Four - Children and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Chapter Five - The Legal Process for Child Injury Claims
- Chapter Six - The Wrongful Death of a Child
- Chapter Seven - Children and Dog Bites
- Chapter Eight - The Settlement Process for a Child's Injury Claim
- Chapter Nine - Determining the Value of a Child's Injury Claim
- Chapter Ten - Signing a Pre-Injury Release Document on Behalf of a Child
- Chapter Eleven - Resources Available to Injured Children
- Chapter Twelve - The Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer
- Chapter Thirteen - Why I Wrote This Book
Seattle Attorney Chris Davis was interviewed by "Leading Experts" about his book 'Little Kids, Big Accidents™.
Christopher Davis has spent nearly the last 15 years attempting to "level the playing field" between accident victims and insurance companies. He is passionately devoted to advancing and perfecting trial techniques and communication strategies on behalf of injured victims.
If you would like to speak with Mr. Davis about your case you may contact him at Davis Law Group, P.S. in Seattle at 206-727-4000.
NOTICE of DISCLAIMER:
This book is not intended to offer legal advice. This book is for informational purposes only. If you have specific questions about your accident case, you should speak to a qualified attorney in Washington State. The author, Christopher Michael Davis, is a licensed practicing attorney in good standing in the state of Washington. The Washington State Bar Association does not recognize or confer "Certifications" or "Board Certifications" for attorneys who may specialize in any one or more particular practice areas.